Time Saving Tips to Help You Eat Better
We get it. It's hard to spend quality time in the kitchen these days. While our Sous Vide veggies help save on preparation time, we still want to share recipes with you!
We invite you to try this simple side dish featuring our Sous Vide Baby Carrots.
Note: We recommend cooking staples in big batches to help you save time during the week. For example, this recipe contains Sprouted Organic Brown Rice. We cooked a full bag of it on Sunday and now we can use the batch for many different meals.
1 Cup precooked Organic Brown Rice (Sprouted if possible)
1 TBSP of Organic Fair Trade Olive Oil
1 Cup of Mixed Organic Field Greens
1/2 TSP Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Add Olive Oil to a small skillet.
2. Then place the rice and greens in the pan.
3. Chop the baby carrots in to small pieces and mix them in.
4. Sprinkle the sea salt over the mixture.
5. Stir with a cooking spoon over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
6. Mix in additional seasonings if desired and enjoy!
From Our Kitchen to Yours,
The Straight from The Root Team