If you're like us you'd eat beets a few times a week if you could, right? It seems what gets in the way is that one hour cook time. Plus, it's quite a mess to cook beets at home!
That's where our Sous Vide Beets come in. They've been precooked using the only method that allows them to maintain their nutrition. We're talking 100% of the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
Not to mention, they're prepared entirely in their own juices. This allows them to taste like candy. We're not kidding!
Because we love to help you eat healthy, here's the latest salad recipe we're obsessed with. :-)
Beet Salad Ingredients:
- 2 oz of Organic Leafy Green Vegetables
- 1 Package of our Organic Sous Vide Beets
- 1 Medium Organic Yellow Squash
- 1/2 C. of Organic Sour Kraut
- 3 of our Sous Vide Baby Carrots (finely chopped)
Beet Salad Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Olive Oil
- The Juice of 1 Small Organic Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to Taste.
From Our Family to Yours,
The SFTRoot Team