There are those nights when you don't mind putting a little effort in the kitchen. You know you love an authentic home cooked meal when you have the time. (We all do.)
We've simplified this one with our Sous Vide Kohlrabi. You're in for a treat if you haven't tried this sweet member of the cabbage family yet. It's a crowd pleaser and has our dinner guests wanting more. :-)
Cheers to quality time in the kitchen. Let us know what you think in the comments!
- 1 packet of Straight from the Root Sous Vide Organic Kohlrabi
- 1 cup full fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- Sautee onion and garlic until cooked down.
- Once onion and garlic are cooked down, place all ingredients - EXCEPT the Straight from the Root Sous Vide Organic Kohlrabi - in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan and pour the curry sauce in.
- Heat the Straight from the Root Sous Vide Organic Kohlrabi for 60-90 seconds in the microwave or a pot of hot water.
- Open the packet and pour into a bowl. Then pour warm curry sauce over kohlrabi
- Top with chopped parsley.
From Our Family to Yours,