We're here to let you in on a little secret.. The culinary world is completely in love with Sous Vide cooking. If you search for a term like Sous Vide Recipes, you'll find Chef after Chef talking about it.
In fact, many Culinary Superstars are creating Youtube videos on this technique every day. They're also broadcasting their love of this technique on Facebook Live. Here's one example from TV Host, Frankie Celenza.
As you've now seen, there are a few reasons Sous Vide Recipes have become so appealing. Here's a Recap:
- This method locks in incredible flavor by allowing the food to cook entirely in it's own juices.
- Overcooking the food is not a big concern. Remember the last time you forget to turn the crockpot off? That same worry does not apply here.
- Sous Vide food is sealed from oxygen so it can last longer in the fridge.
- No loss of Nutrition! Cooking food in a warm water bath keeps all the vital nutrients we need intact. Boiling, steaming and baking typically destroy up to 30% of those highly sought after nutrients.
Think of it this way, if you bought a cart full of produce would you want to throw 30% of it away? Heck no! That's exactly why we made the choice to prepare all our vegetables this way. It seems like an easy decision yet many of us still destroy our food's nutrient value on a daily basis.
- Able to last in the fridge longer than other produce.
- Packed with all of their vitamins & minerals.
- Full of mouthwatering flavor.
- Cooked to Perfection.
Those are promises we're proud to stand by!
To learn more about our favorite Sous Vide Recipes you can join our newsletter here:
Ready to make a purchase? You can find us in stores here: Store Locator