- 2 packages of Straight from the Root Organic Sous Vide Parsnips
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1/2c chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp chopped maple bacon
- Microwave 2 packages of Straight from the Root Organic Sous Vide Parsnips in a blender for 90 seconds.
- Pour broth, olive oil, garlic power, and salt and pepper in a blender.
- Add in both packages of parsnips.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with chopped maple bacon.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of maple syrup and ENJOY!
INGREDIENTS MAPLE BACON
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
DIRECTIONS MAPLE BACON
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven, flip each strip and brush with maple syrup.
- Place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes or until reached desire crispness.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cool, chop bacon into bits.